Immortals Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortals Revenge

Everything you heard, about monsters, nightmares, legends and whispers...all the stories are true.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to IRV Forum. We hope you enjoy your stay.

General Rules for IRV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

General Rules for IRV Empty
PostSubject: General Rules for IRV   General Rules for IRV I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 10:09 pm

Hello Everybody!  We here at IRV pride ourselves on our ability to work together and communicate in a efficient and respectful manner.  So here are some guidelines that every member, especially new members need to read and remember.  

1.)  Do not attack other alliances with tags unless you asked an officer first, this is the most important rule, we do not need members to start trouble with our alliance, so it's mandatory if you wish to raid an alliance, then please ask an officer before doing anything.  This goes without saying, but we do not attack our family alliances which are IRV, IR2, IR3, as well as LTL and GoA, it's very important to check our wall for who is our ally.  

2.) Always be respectful to members, we operate as a family which means we do not make fun or disrespect members in any way, shape, or form.  If you have a disagreement with another member, please contact your leader within your alliance so that they can try to resolve the matter with care.  

3.) Do not raid other members farms, a lot of us have a farm account, with that said, we work hard on those accounts and they are to be raided only by the owner of the account and no one else, unless given permission from the owner.  

4.)  If you have a question regarding the game, please consult with your officers, since we have three alliances, our numbers are huge, so we will operate like the military in a sense, we will follow a chain of command.  So if you are in ir2 and have a question, contact your leaders in ir2, and if they can't answer the question, then they will ask leadership in IRV.  Same goes for ir3.  This way, our inboxes won't be quite as full and can give the attention our members need to grow and learn to play the game like an IRV member.  

5.)  We need players to be donating on a daily basis, it is essential for alliance growth and expansion.  We require a minimum of 35k donations a week in alliance tech.  That is not hard to reach by any means, our most generous donator, Squamata, donates easily 300kplus a week.  So when you login, donate all the way if you can, and also donate before you go to bed to log off, it takes 2 minutes of your time and makes a world of difference!  

6.) At the end of the day, this is a game, and games are meant to be fun.  To help with activities, we like to schedule for events, such as Fallen Knights, Portal, and one of our favorites, the Kill Event.  So if you are in IRV, you already know that I blowup your inbox with reminders of events.  I do this cause it shows a real fun aspect of the game that gives great rewards and shows we can work in a team which is always fun, because who likes playing alone?  If you are in ir2, or ir3, and no officer in that alliance is scheduling for events, please contact me in the main IRV alliance.  

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply to this post so everyone can see, you never know if someone else has a similar question.  Thank you IRV family! We are proud of everyone!  
Back to top Go down
https://koa-irv.board-directory.net

General Rules for IRV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Immortals Revenge :: I. IRV Regulations :: IRV Guidelines/Rules -IMPORTANT--
Jump to: